Brrrr! It’s cold outside! There’s no better way to warm yourself up than with a nice cup of hot chocolate. Rich, creamy, and sweet, it will surely make you forget about the dreary winter outside.
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbs caramel sauce
- 1 tbs chocolate sauce
- handful mini marshmallows
- In a small saucepan whisk together ¼ cup milk, cocoa powder. and sugar until ingredients are completely dissolved under medium heat.
- Add in remaining milk and continue to whisk together until hot.
- Pour mixture in your favorite glass or mug and top with marshmallows, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce as desired.