Who doesn’t love roasted Brussels sprouts? Growing up in Cleveland, Ohio, I was fortunate to be around a lot of great restaurants and I grew to love Brussels sprouts when first visiting Michael Symon’s restaurant Lolita in Tremont. Though my take is a little different from Mr. Symon’s fried version (which are amazing), these little vegetables are packed with tons of flavor and this Brussels sprouts recipe is definitely one you’ll make again and again.
This crispy Brussels sprouts recipe is super healthy, tasty, and easy to make. Enjoy roasting your crispy Brussels sprouts
- 1½ pounds Brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half through the core
- ¼ cup good olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup cooked diced bacon (not shown)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the Brussel sprouts on a baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, 1½ teaspoons salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper, toss with your hands, and spread out in a single layer. Roast the Brussel sprouts for 20 to 30 minutes, until they're tender, browned, and crispy on the edges.. Toss once during roasting. Remove from the oven, drizzle immediately with the balsamic vinegar, and toss again. Taste for seasonings, and serve hot.
- Add cooked bacon