We really only wanted one Mahi, but we’ll settle for the Mahi-Mahi if that’s what’s on the menu. Ah yes the good old tasty dolphin fish better known as the mahi-mahi is one of the more plentiful fish off Florida’s coast. And we must say, the fish is so versatile and such good quality it can be used in so many types of recipes. We kept it simple here with our favorite Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce slathered all over the mahi-mahi and baked to perfection. Enjoy!
- 2 Mahi-Mahi filets (6oz each)
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Completely coat Mahi filets and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot. Add more BBQ sauce as needed.