With holidays fast approaching like Easter, there’s always a need to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth with delicious dessert ideas everyone will love during your Easter brunch or dinner feasts. However sometimes you want to keep things simple or you want to try something fun and different. You also might not have as much time preparing a dessert because you’re busy hiding Easter eggs, preparing Easter baskets, or cooking a massive turkey or roast in the oven. Alas, we bring you the chocolate covered cluster. This milk-chocolatey bunch consists of only 4 ingredients, takes about 15 minutes to prepare and about an hour to cool in refrigerator before they’re ready for munching. The toughest part about this chocolatey group is not eating them all before they’re ready to be served!
These are our 4 ingredients. Pretty simple huh? Just a bag of milk-chocolate chips, a few cups of Golden Grahams, mini marshmallows, and raisins and you’re ready to go.
Melt the milk chocolate chips in a double boiler. This should take about 5 minutes on medium-low heat. Be careful not to burn the chocolate by mixing it often once you see it start to melt. Move the melted chocolate into a mixing bowl to prepare it for combining the rest of the ingredients.
Combine all your ingredients mixing well with a rubber spatula.
Once combined, spoon out tablespoon sized clusters onto parchment paper placed on a baking sheet.
Spread the chocolate clusters out so they’re not on top of each other. Fit as many as you can however since there is no baking required and limited space in your refrigerator. For faster cool down times place the chocolate clusters in the freezer.
After about an hour the chocolate clusters have cooled down and are ready to eat. You’ll be making this recipe again and again.
- 12oz milk-chocolate chips
- 3 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- In a double boiler, melt milk chocolate chips on medium-low heat until fully melted. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Combine Golden Grahams, golden raisins and mini marshmallows to melted milk chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly until all parts are covered in chocolate.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized chocolate clusters onto parchment paper lining a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until completely cooled. Serve when ready.