Improv Oven has been on a little hiatus, so we figured to keep this recipe as simple as possible. All you need are 2 eggs, a handful of fresh baby spinach, and little bit of oil or butter, a frying pan, and about 5 minutes and you have a healthy, delicious breakfast ready to go.
- 2 eggs
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- ½ tsp butter or vegetable oil
- Heat nonstick frying pan on medium heat
- Add oil or butter and then spinach and sauté for 1-2 minutes until spinach begins to wilt
- Crack eggs into frying pan and cook until whites begin to harden, about 1-2 minutes.
- Cover pan with a lid for 1 more minute to achieve an over easy egg yolk. Serve hot.