Welcome, Improv Oveners! If you love fried chicken like we do, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to cook fried chicken tenders at home! In only 10 minutes! Can you believe that?
Chances are you have vegetable oil and Italian style bread crumbs in your pantry; the two key ingredients to make fried chicken at home. There is also an equally good chance you have chicken in the freezer, and most everybody has 10 minutes to spare!
Sure, frying chicken can seem intimidating. This ever popular dish is adored by everyone, young and old alike. Throughout generations, fried chicken continues to be the 1st choice selection at laid-back picnics and formal events alike. And although it’s seemingly commonplace on restaurant menus, it’s not something that is is typically whipped up in the comfort our own homes. But if you’re like us, and always looking to use what you have in your pantry & fridge to create a mini-masterpiece, you’ll fall in love with this surprisingly fast and friendly lunch (or dinner) culinary creation.
If you really want to impress your friends, or simply learn how to fry chicken at home in a flash, be sure to read and bookmark this recipe now!
- ½ cup vegetable oil, in 2 parts
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Take out your three ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Italian Herbs Infused Bread Crumbs & Chicken. (Optional addition, your favorite side sauce for accompaniment.)
- Place 1 part oil in a mixing bowl, and bread crumbs in another mixing bowl. Make sure chicken is fully thawed and patted down dry.
- Heat up a pan on the stovetop, on medium heat, with the other part of vegetable oil. Wait until it gets lightly bubbly and steaming.
- Take a thawed, tenderloin chicken piece and dredge it in the oil in the bowl you've set aside. Remove the chicken from the oil and then dip it in the breadcrumbs and be sure to completely coat the tenderloin with the breadcrumbs. Repeat the process until each piece is full coated with breadcrumbs.
- Cook in frying pan equally on each side until fully cooked or internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. About 10 minutes. Serve hot.