All you need are 2 INGREDIENTS!!! Really! It’s the easiest baked salmon recipe you’ll ever find, and it’s super tasty, too. Ready in 30 minutes, the salmon will come out super flaky, moist, and delicious. Perfect for dinner any night of the week. Any leftovers? It’s perfect for breakfast as well with a bagel and cream cheese.
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 1 whole salmon fillet (approx 2lbs)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place salmon on baking sheet.
- Drizzle Italian dressing over salmon until completely covered. Add more dressing as desired.
- Baked uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Cut fillet into smaller pieces and serve hot OR refrigerate and eat cold.