The curry chicken sandwich, a delicious sandwich recipe that’s easy to make with only a handful of ingredients. A simple chicken curry sandwich inspired by Caribbean and Indian chicken curry on a fresh baguette. Enjoy!
For a lighter version, put the chicken curry mixture a pita instead!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 baguette
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Mix all curry chicken ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Serve on toasted baguette with provolone cheese