Look for new breakfast ideas? There aren’t many things we love more to hit our palette other than bacon, bacon, and more bacon. Today we’re creating one of our favorites breakfast recipes, that is perfect on the go. This quick and easy breakfast wrap requires only 4 ingredients, with bacon being one of them.
- 2 strips bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 flour or whole wheat tortilla
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- On medium heat, fry bacon on skillet or frying pan until crispy, about 5-10 minutes. Remove bacon from frying pan and drain excess fat
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl. Pour eggs onto same frying pan on medium heat. As eggs begin to set, begin to gently pull eggs across to pan to form curds. Continue cooking the eggs and gently pull and fold the eggs until they begin to set. Continue this process until no liquid remains. Do not stir constantly. About 2 minutes. Add cheese on top of scrambled eggs to begin melting and remove from heat. Leave pan on stovetop still on medium heat.
- Place tortilla on flat surface. Add eggs with cheese and bacon onto tortilla. Fold together to create a "wrap" so ingredients don't spill out. (Watch video for help). Place wrap fold side down on pan to create a seal. After 1 minute flip wrap over to brown other side. Serve hot.
Kitchen Equipment Used:
How to Fold a Wrap